- Active Directory Site to be Created.
- Subnets has been added associated to the site.
- Domain Controller Replication between sites are healthy.
Check Domain Controller Replication Status
repadmin /syncall /AePdq
if the Exchange Server is a Dag Member. Place it on Maintenance.
- Change the IP of the Exchange server to the associated site.
- Restart Exchange Server
Check Active Directory Site assigned to the server –
Verify your Logon Server –
you can verify from Exchange Management shell –
Get-ExchangeServer | FT name,site -AutoSize
if still not updated.
- Restart MSExchangeADTopology Service – Provides Active Directory topology information to Exchange services.
- Event 2080 Should provide you the Confirmation on the same.