• Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
Meeting Hijacking , where owner of the meeting changes abruptly and while using apple ios 6
It has been a hassle for Microsoft Exchange Users and Apply I phone users.
Microsoft already released a blog –which has possible work around to over comes this issue.
iOS6 devices erroneously take ownership of meetings
Where Apply released an update – Which states that this meeting hijacking has been resolved by this update
iOS 6.0.1 Software Update
Other Irrelevant Fixes which is not relating to Ms Exchange
Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
• Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
• Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
• Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
• Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
• Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
• Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen